Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Mixing & Matching Your Dolls & Outfits

CHECKER BEACH ARIA Wearing HI COLOR RAYNA & Barbie Jacket

I think that one of the best things about enjoying your fashion dolls is re-imagining them in different outfits and looks.

Don't like the doll in that particular outfit - CHANGE IT!

Think that outfit would really "pop" on a redhead - FIND THE PERFECT REDHEAD!

LEFT: CITY GIRL IMOGEN WEARING GRAND GESTURE
 
ELISE JOELIE WEARING SILKSTONE SHOPGIRL &
FR2 ELISE MODELS BLUE BLOOD
I think the IT Designers do a great job of designing an entire "look" for their dolls...but it is always fun to try to think of the pieces as "seperates" whenever possible to make a quasi "OOAK" for yourself.

IMOGEN AND RAYNA ARE SIMPLY SIMPATICO

FLICKR is full of stylists that do just that and then take pictures of their new creations to share with other dolls collectors. I must admit, there have been many a "look" that I've knocked off from other collectors online! They all have such great ideas and their own aesthetic when it comes to redressing their dolls. I LOVE IT!

PERFECT SKIN ADELE (with new hairdo) WEARING DG WORKSHOP FASHION

I always love mixing and matching my dolls and their outfits until I find that special combination that makes it special for ME! The following are a couple of examples of having fun with your dolls and re-imagining their looks with new outfits! Enjoy!


FR MONOGRAM BEMUSED MODELED DOLLS IN OZ CONVENTION DRESS NAMED MAGNETIC
XOXO,
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment