Tuesday, December 20, 2011

10 Things I've Learned About My Collection In 2011!




1- My tastes are always changing and even though I try to resist new collections for fear of starting up new obsessions - the heart wants what it wants.

2- I'm not a completist when it comes to my collection. I don't have to own EVERYTHING. I derive enjoyment from the dolls in my FRIENDS collections as well.

3- It's official - I'm not a MIB collector. NO MATTER WHAT IT IS or HOW MUCH IT'S WORTH.

4- The best part about my collection is that I love to restyle my dolls....and make them truly my own.

5- I am a firm believer that there is a perfect doll for every outfit and visa-versa.

6- I really LOVE my male dolls. They are not just accessories to their female counterparts.

7- I can't imagine collecting a doll line anymore without multiple joints and poseability.

8- I totally gonna be out of display space by FR Convention 2012.

9- If you are patient you eventually come across every Holy Grail Doll at a price that is reasonable for you (see Urban Legend Sooki DG)

10- My favorite part of collecting FR Dolls and going to the annual convention is the friends that I've made and how they have reignited my love of fashion dolls!

I'd love to hear what you have learned about your collection in 2012!
Share it with me in the comments section!
xoxo!
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment